leaverage

Tuesday

The Bus Driver

 ----- I was sitting at a red light yesterday, minding my own business, Patiently waiting for it to turn green even though there was no on-coming traffic.
A carload of bearded, young, loud Muslims, shouting anti-British slogans, With a half- burned Union Flag duct-taped to the boot lid of their car and a "Remember 9-11" slogan, spray painted on the side, stopped next to me.


Suddenly they yelled, "Allah Akhbar!" and took off before the light changed. Out of nowhere a bus came speeding through the junction and ran directly over their car, crushing it completely and killing everyone in it.

For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself, "Bloody hell!  That could have been me!" So today, bright and early, I went out and got a job as a bus driver.

No comments:


"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand."
Albert Einstein